5 Star Seller Rating
Menopace® Original is a natural menopause supplement containing a blend of vitamins and plant extracts.
Menopause can be a distressing time, with menopause symptoms making you feel like you’ve lost your identity and control of your life. But you can win this back by taking a menopause supplement that suits your needs.
At Menopause Supplements, you can search for the right product for you by age or by brand to find exactly what you’re looking for.
About The Menopace® Original Menopause Supplement:
Menopace® Original contains:
- Vitamin B12 - this can help with the management of metabolism (as can the vitamin B6 that this menopause supplement also contains), as well as mood swings
- Vitamin B1 - this has been proven to contribute to normal heart function
- Soya isoflavone extract - a naturally occurring plant compound
- Vitamin C - proven to contribute to normal collagen production, which can help to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy
- Vitamin D - this can contribute to bone health
Menopace® Original Can Help With:
The ingredients in Menopace® Original could help you to manage the following:
- Hot flushes
- Lack of energy
- Bone health
- Mood swings
- The look and feel of your skin
If you’re having difficulty sleeping too, Menopace® Night contains the same ingredients as Menopace® Original, as well as chamomile and hops extracts, which have been proven to help you sleep.
Directions for the use of Menopace Original
One tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink.
Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake. Only to be taken on a full stomach.
This comprehensive formula replaces other Menopace supplements and multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
Menopace can be continued after the menopause for as long as required.
- This menopause supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Menopace Original should not be taken on an empty stomach.
- If you have a condition requiring medical attention or are taking prescribed drugs, consult your GP before taking this menopause supplement.
- Not for use during pregnancy, breastfeeding or for children under 12.
- Do not exceed stated dose. Capsules are individually sealed in blister packs.
- Do not use if packaging or seal is cut, torn or broken.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
Bulking Agents: Maltodextrin, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose]), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Copper Chlorophyllin], Glycerin), Zinc Sulphate, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Soya Isoflavone Extract (from Soya), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Vitamin A (Acetate [Carriers: Gum Acacia, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Chromium Trichloride, Sodium Selenate, Biotin.