5 Star Seller Rating
Fatigue, mood swings and trouble sleeping can feel like a vicious cycle of menopause symptoms. When you’re tired, irritable and lacking energy, it’s hard to feel like yourself.
It’s not unusual for women to experience difficulty sleeping during the menopause and, combined with night sweats, this can have a hugely negative effect on your overall mood and wellbeing.
Menopace® Night is here to help. It features a natural blend of ingredients to manage common menopausal symptoms and help you sleep better. A good night’s sleep can go a long way to making you feel calmer and better prepared to face whatever the day throws at you.
About The Menopace® Night Menopause Supplement:
Menopace® Night contains the same ingredients as Menopace® Original, as well as a few extras for a better night’s sleep, so you’ll get the following from your menopause supplement:
- Chamomile extract - a naturally caffeine-free extract to remedy troubled sleep
- Hops extract - this has a long history of being used as a sleep aid
- Vitamin B12 - helping to manage menopausal mood swings by contributing to normal nervous system function. Vitamin B12 can also help to manage metabolism, along with vitamin B6
- Vitamin B1 - this can contribute to normal heart function
- Soya isoflavone extract - naturally occurring plant compounds can help to address a hormonal imbalance
- Vitamin C - this ingredient contributes to normal collagen formation. Declining oestrogen levels affect this, which is why your skin, teeth and bones can suffer during menopause
- Vitamin D - this vitamin has long been proven to help preserve bone health, potentially lowering osteoporosis risk
Menopace® Night Can Help With:
Menopace® Night could help you to manage the following menopause symptoms:
- Hot flushes and night sweats
- Lack of energy and general fatigue
- Low bone density
- Mood swings
- Difficulty sleeping
- Changes to your teeth and skin
Directions for the use of Menopace Night
Take one tablet per day after your evening meal.
Swallow with water or a cold drink.
Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach.
- This menopause supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Menopace Night should not be taken on an empty stomach.
- If you have a condition requiring medical attention or are taking prescribed drugs, consult your GP before taking this menopause supplement.
- Not for use during pregnancy, breastfeeding or for children under 12.
- Do not exceed stated dose. Capsules are individually sealed in blister packs.
- Do not use if packaging or seal is cut, torn or broken.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose & Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid, [Carrier: Glyceryl Tristearate], Soya Extract (from Soya), Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Purified Talc, Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide, Zinc Sulphate, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Ethyl Cellulose, Purified Talc, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Red Iron Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Polyethylene Glycol]), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin, [Carrier: Dicalcium Phosphate]), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Potato Starch, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, 5-Hydroxytryptophan, Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol, [Carrier: Maltodextrin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Purified Talc, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Ethyl Cellulose]), Chamomile Extract, Vitamin A (Acetate, [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Ethyl Cellulose, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulphate, Hops Extract, Copper Sulphate, Titanium Dioxide, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Selenate, Chromium Trichloride, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.