5 Star Seller Rating
Don’t let fatigue, mood swings and concerns over other menopausal symptoms dominate your life just because you’re going through the menopause.
Your 50s don’t have to be ruled by these symptoms - you can still feel like yourself; you just need to find the right menopause support for your needs.
Menopace® Plus contains a blend of ingredients that could help you to manage menopausal symptoms.
About The Menopace® Plus Menopause Supplement:
Key ingredients to be found in Menopace® Plus include:
- Vitamin B6 - this can contribute to regulating hormonal activity in your body as oestrogen levels begin to drop
- Magnesium, zinc and vitamin D - to contribute to the maintenance of bone health. The effects of these ingredients could be boosted when Menopace® Plus is taken alongside a calcium supplement
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid - to help normalise your metabolism, which could see feelings of fatigue reduced
- Vitamin B1 - this ingredient works with vitamins B6 and B12 to help regulate your nervous system and manage mood swings
- Soya isoflavones - 100mg of these can be found in each Menopace® Plus supplement
- Sage - this ingredient features in many herbal remedies for menopause
- Flaxseed lignans - these have been linked with helping to ease menopausal hot flushes
- Green tea - this is known for its energy-boosting properties, so could help you to feel more like yourself again
Menopace® Plus Can Help With:
Thanks to the inclusion of these ingredients, Menopace® Plus could help you to manage:
- Night sweats and hot flushes
- Declining energy levels
- Low bone density
- Mood swings
- Hormonal imbalance
Directions for the use of Menopace® Plus
One Menopace Tablet (Red blister)
One Botanical Tablet (Green blister)
Swallow each with water or a cold drink and take with a main meal.
Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach.
- This menopause supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Menopace Plus should not be taken on an empty stomach.
- If you have a condition requiring medical attention or are taking prescribed drugs, consult your GP before taking this menopause supplement.
- Not for use during pregnancy, breastfeeding or for children under 12.
- Do not exceed stated dose. Capsules are individually sealed in blister packs.
- Do not use if packaging or seal is cut, torn or broken.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agents: Dibasic Calcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Copper Chlorophyllin, Glycerine), Zinc Sulphate, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Soya Iso‑avone Extract (from Soya), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Vitamin A (Acetate [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Ribo‑avin, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Chromium Trichloride, Sodium Selenate, Biotin.