5 Star Seller Rating
Loss of bone density can be a major concern for women going through the menopause or post-menopause. In some cases, it can lead to osteoporosis and a greater risk of fractures and breaks, which could be disabling.
Finding a menopause supplement that focuses on promoting bone strength and bone health could help to put your mind at risk that you’re doing all you can to manage this menopause symptom.
Vitamin D and calcium have both been proven to contribute to bone health, so look out for natural supplements that contain these ingredients. Menopace® Calcium contains them both.
About The Menopace® Calcium Menopause Supplement:
Menopace® Calcium features many of the same ingredients as Menopace® Original. Here are some of its key ingredients:
- Calcium - the supplement contains a 700mg dose to contribute to the maintenance of bone strength and health
- Vitamin B12 and vitamin B6 - these have been proven to help normalise mood and metabolism, respectively
- Vitamin B1 - proven to support normal heart function
- Soya isoflavone - this extract may help to rebalance your hormones during menopause. Menopace® Calcium features 100mg of this ingredient for additional nutritional support
- Vitamin C - to encourage collagen production to help with the youthful appearance of your skin
- Vitamin D - this vitamin is well-known for its bone-strengthening properties, so could help with the management of osteoporosis risk during and after menopause
Menopace® Calcium Can Help With:
Menopace® Calcium contains a blend of natural ingredients that could help you to manage:
- Bone strength
- Energy levels
- Hot flushes and night sweats
- The appearance of your skin, including wrinkles
- Mood swings
- Changes to your metabolism
Directions for the use of Menopace with Calcium
- Take one original tablet and one active botanical tablet per day with or immediately after any main meal.
- Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink.
- Menopace Plus can be continued after the menopause for as long as required.
- This menopause supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Menopace with Calcium should not be taken on an empty stomach.
- If you have a condition requiring medical attention or are taking prescribed drugs, consult your GP before taking this menopause supplement.
- Not for use during pregnancy, breastfeeding or for children under 12.
- Do not exceed stated dose. Capsules are individually sealed in blister packs.
- Do not use if packaging or seal is cut, torn or broken.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
Calcium, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E (Natural Source), Vitamin C, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6, Folacin (as folic acid), Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, P. A. B. A., Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Iodine, Manganese, Copper, Chromium, Selenium, Soy isoflavone extract providing the active constituents: Diadzein, Glycetine and Genistein